Customer Sign In
Reminder: You must before you can register for an event.
STEM Conference 2023
Greater Houston Area STEM Conference: Fostering Collaboration for 21st-Century STEM Careers
Saturday, March 4, 2023
8:30 a.m – 3:30 p.m.
Exhibitors (For-Profit Organizations / Commercial)
Experience workshops, seminars, and panel discussions aligned to the theme, Fostering Collaboration for 21st Century STEM Careers. Network during 50 – 90-minute sessions that are suitable for PK-16 audiences of in-service and pre-service teachers, school administrators, teacher educators, informal educators, and STEM industry education liaisons. Receive access to digital handouts and door prizes! Earn up to 7 hours of CPE/SBEC credit.
The Exhibitor Application for the STEM Conference constitutes an agreement on the part of the entrant to the terms and conditions set forth in this application.
- All exhibitors will be provided with one 6’x30” table and two chairs.
- Shared exhibit space is available and must be coordinated by the exhibiting organizations/entities.
- Electricity and water access are available upon request and first-come, first-serve basis.
- Morning break for attendees to view exhibits.
- Extended lunch for attendees to view exhibits.
- All exhibitors can present one session but must submit a presentation proposal.
- The commercial fee is $75 for an exhibit. Please make checks payable to the UHCL/STEM Conference. The fee must be sent with application form. Each exhibitor that pays will receive two lunches.
Deadline for Applications: Friday, February 24, 2023
STEM Conference: Saturday, March 4, 2023, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Participant Registration/Coffee/Exhibitors: 7:00 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
Exhibit Set-up: 7:30 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
Exhibit Take-Down: 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Once the application is approved by the STEM Conference Exhibit Committee, the applicant is committed to attend.
- Space is limited. If space is unavailable, the application fee will be returned.
- Shared spaces are available: each entrant must apply and be willing to take the space singly if only one is accepted to exhibit.
- The STEM Conference Exhibit Committee assume no liability for damage, loss or theft of displays.
- The STEM Conference Exhibit Committee must pre-approve give-away items.
- Exhibitors may sell items consistent with the STEM/STEAM theme; the STEM Conference Exhibit Committee must approve all sale items.
- Entrant transacts all sales. There are no commissions.
- Live animals may be exhibited.
- Exhibitors MUST remain open until 1:30 p.m.
- Additional exhibitor requirements and instructions will be emailed before the event date.
- No refunds are made for entrant withdrawal.
Questions: Dr. Omah Williams-Duncan, UHCL College of Education, 281-283-3547 or DuncanO@uhcl.edu
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.