Customer Sign In
Reminder: You must before you can register for an event.
STEM Conference 2023
Greater Houston Area STEM Conference “Fostering Collaboration for 21st Century STEM Careers"
Saturday, March 4, 2023
8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Experience workshops, seminars, and panel discussions aligned to the theme Fostering Collaboration for 21st Century STEM Careers. Networking during 50-90 minute sessions that are suitable for PK-16 audiences of in-service and pre-service teachers, school administrators, teacher educators, informal educators, and STEM industry education liaisons. Receive access to digital handouts and door prizes! Earn up to 7 hours of CPE/SBEC credit.
The Exhibitor Application for the STEM Conference constitutes agreement on the part of the entrant to the terms and conditions set forth in this application.
- All presenters will be provided with access to an LCD projector and computer station. No computer dongles or slide advance clickers will be provided.
- When possible 30 minutes or more set-up time will be made available.
- Electricity and water access are available upon request and first-come, first-serve basis.
- Sessions are expected to have between 10 - 30 attendees.
- All accepted presenters are expected to present at LEAST one session but may be scheduled a second time during the conference.
- The fee for a presenter is $50 which includes lunch. Register before January 31st for our early bird rate of $40.
- Please note the discount is applied during the checkout process.
Deadline for Applications: Wednesday, February 1, 2023
STEM Conference: Saturday, March 4, 2023, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Participant Registration/Coffee/Presenters: 8:00 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
- Presentations that market a commercial (for-profit) or non-profit organization must accompany an exhibitor or sponsorship conference application.
- Once the presenter's application is approved by the STEM Conference Application Committee, the applicant is committed to attend.
- Presenters may NOT sell items or transacts services. There are no commissions.
- While live animals may be exhibited and chemicals used, safe practices must be adhered to during sessions. UHCL and its employees assume no liability for injuries caused by the presenter's actions .
- Additional presenter requirements and instructions will be emailed before the event date.
- No refunds are made for entrant withdrawal.
Questions: Dr. Omah Williams Duncan, UHCL College of Education, 281-283-3547 or DuncanO@uhcl.edu
8:30 am - 3:30 pm